Our vision is to build an industry leading platform for DJs & Producers to share knowledge, inspire people, and access the latest in music technology. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, we believe passion fuels a desire to grow. Given the right tools, motivation and direction, discovering your full potential is made possible.
Sol Passion Music has been sitting at the forefront of electronic music education and technology in Hong Kong since 2013. Since then we’ve established ourselves as Hong Kong’s Leading DJ and Music Production School. Our course curriculum has been developed over years of experience in the studio, on stage and teaching them in practice. We are passionate about what we do and focus on sharing our skills with anyone willing to learn. Each of our instructors are chosen carefully to make up a select team of musicians, DJ’s, producers, certified trainers and performers, all actively working in the industry today.
Here at Sol Passion Music, we believe in delivering the highest quality of all-round service and are attentive to the needs of our students, educators, customers and partners. Our passion for what we do and our drive for excellence is what we believe makes us stand out as industry leaders in Hong Kong.
What are we looking for?
Sol Passion Music offers courses in Music Production, DJ’ing, Songwriting, Instruments and Percussion. We are looking for instructors in all areas, although predominantly in;
- Music Production with Ableton Live
- Music Production with Ableton PUSH
- DJ’ing with Pioneer
- DJ’ing with Traktor
- DJ’ing with Serato
We are looking for full time and part time instructors to teach one to one and group classes for children and adults.
It’s important that you are experienced and professional in your field, but over all that you are passionate about teaching and willing to share your experience with others.
This position is open to International and Local applicants.
Benefits of teaching with Sol Passion Music.
All our instructors are part of the Sol Passion Music family and will have opportunities to grow within the company.
Some of these benefits can include:
- Access to the most cutting edge music technology on the market today.
- Access to facilities like DJ Practice room and production studio
- Discounts on our online store
- Opportunities to work at events such as Sonar, Clockenflap, Beertopia and Affordable Art Fair
- International travel representing industry leading brands
- Surrounded with a community of other passionate and experienced individuals
A minimum of 3 years experience in your respective craft
A minimum of 1 year experience teaching, tutoring or mentoring of your respective craft (desired but not mandatory)
Extensive knowledge of software and hardware you will be teaching
Flexible working hours including weekend work
English speaking (Cantonese/French/Mandarin a plus)
If this sounds interesting then we’d love to here from you!
Please fill out the form bellow and provide the following:
- CV with letter of motivation
- A 10 – 15 minute video tutorial on one area of your respective craft. (Make sure video and audio quality is good, no hand held iPhone videos please.)