To provide the Website and the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
From time to time, we may collect or ask you to provide some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, financial information, IP addresses, web-browser details, operating system details, and/or your activities on the Sites. This information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used to provide you with the Services and any other services associated with them. We may also use your personal information to analyse use of the Websites and/or to keep you up-to-date with other products and services provided by Sol Passion Music or from our trusted partners which we think may be of interest to you.
We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Websites to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. This information is used to produce statistical reports on Websites activity and allows us to tailor the Websites to suit your interests. Examples include:
- enabling our service to recognise your device so that you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task;
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so that you don’t need to do it for every web page requested; and/or,
- measuring how many people are using services, to make the services easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery to your web browser.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari.