THIS SOFTWARE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS ENROLLED AT SOL PASSION MUSIC
In every instrument, you’ll find an instantly recognizable, addicting sound.
One of the biggest challenges with reproducing existing pieces of gear is in making them truly feel like instruments. It’s about more than just the sound, there’s an element of magic to vintage instruments, a little je ne sais quoi that makes them feel so vital and exciting. At every step, we have strived to recreate this electric feeling, the pure joy and wonder of getting up close and personal with a legend.
Every single instrument in the V Collection features a magnificent interface, aesthetically matched to the original keyboard, and packed with knobs, switches, buttons, faders, and dials that just beg you to touch them. Whether you take advantage of the intelligent pre-assigned parameters in our KeyLab, KeyLab Essential, or MiniLab controllers, or make use of the easy MIDI Learn function, you’ll have full expressive control.
Software doesn’t have to stay trapped ‘in the box’, and paired with your choice of MIDI controller, V Collection 6 was made to break out of it.
- Includes 21 software titles: Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- Redesigned browser for fast access to sounds
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, …)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- Easy install and licence manager : Arturia Software Center.
- More than 6000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
- Analog Lab – All presets of the V Collection 6 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technology, TAE®, ensures that each analog modeling instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
- Manuals in English, Japanese and French